Optimum Wholesale & Retail management System covers the full sales cycle, from quotation, orders, deliveries and invoices to payments. Its unique Portal for salesmen is used to take customer requests and then convert these requests to quotations, orders or cash invoices.
Retail business management is made easy with the state-of-the-art e-Shop, POS and Customer Portal, whereas Wholesale businesses are managed through complete back office sales cycle. It is integrated with all ERP modules for online / real-time balances.
- Available on three platforms: browser-based Intranet/Internet and cloud computing.
- Online real-time posting, resulting in online real time financial reporting.
- Bilingual capability: Arabic/English, you log into the system with the language of your choice.
- Extensive MIS reporting (in both languages).
- Document printout option upon any task per formed.
- Multi-level access to the system and powerful central security control.
Online e-Shop is the complete online retail/wholesale/services solution for any kind of business. It provides complete listing of items/services with a very user-friendly interface. It is supported by Optimum ERP at the backend providing easy update of items/services and inventory.
Online e-Shop is a scalable product offering that fits large and small businesses alike. Online e-Shop can be deployed internationally or locally. Its multi-currency feature provides reports in local as well as base currency.
Online e-Shop Functionalities:
- Online, Real-Time Transaction Posting
- Multiple Item Filters
- Inventory Inquiry (In Stock/Out of Stock)
- Multi-Currency Transactions
- Customer Registration
- Delivery Management
- Transaction History
- Electronic Receipts Via Email/SMS
Quotation Management System covers the full quotation cycle, starting from request, preparation, follow-up till decline or acceptance and transfer to confirmed order. It has a built-in workflow process and a full limit-authorization control.
Quotation Management Discount limits can be controlled; by customer, by item, by salesman or the combination of all. Inventory is directly updated whenever any task or operation is made. The system is capable of handling non-inventory items too.
Quotation Management Module Functionalities:
- Generate & Submit Quotations Online to Customers Directly
- Add Quotations Manually
- Send Alerts to Client for Expiry of Quotation Electronically by Email
- Extend the Duration of Quotation
- Change the Quotation Pricing
- Transfer Quotation to Order
- Quotation Inquiries
- Print Quotation or Send Electronically Via Email
Order Management System covers the full order cycle, keeping track of the order itself and managing data around the customer. It has a built-in workflow process and a full limit-authorization control.
Order Management also involves tracking whether you have the inventory to fill orders, managing data around the vendors who are going to help you keep the inventory on hand to do that, getting the order to the customer, and so on.
Order Management Module Functionalities:
- Receive Orders Online from Customers Directly
- Add Orders from Submitted Quotations
- Add Orders Manually
- Cancel Orders
- Transfer Order to Delivery
- Order Inquiries
- Print Orders or Send Electronically Via Email
Delivery Notes Management
Delivery Notes Management covers the full delivery cycle, keeping track of the delivery itself and managing data around the customer. It has a built-in workflow process and a full limit-authorization control.
Delivery Notes Management also updates the inventory in real-time with the actual goods assigned for delivery. The accounting entries are also posted in real-time to the General Ledger.
Delivery Notes Management Module Functionalities:
- Raise Delivery Notes Electronically
- Choose Items from Orders Received
- Add Delivery Notes Manually
- Cancel Delivery Notes
- Transfer Delivery to Invoice
- Delivery Inquiries
- Print Deliveries or Send Electronically Via Email
Invoice / Billing Management
Invoice / Billing Management provides the functionality to raise all types of invoices electronically, namely, Against Delivery, General or Transactional. It has a built-in workflow process and a full limit-authorization control.
Invoice / Billing Management also has functionality to record contracts with customers and raise invoices periodically as per the contract. System can also apply formulae at contract level to calculate invoice amounts based on input. The accounting entries are also posted in real-time to the General Ledger.
Invoice / Billing Management Module Functionalities:
- Raise Invoices Electronically
- Raise Invoice Against Delivery
- Add Invoices Manually
- Apply Formulae for Amount Calculation
- Cancel Invoices
- Transfer Invoice to Settlement
- Invoice Inquiries
- Print Invoices or Send Electronically Via Email
Settlement & Collection Management
Settlement & Collection Management provides the functionality to raise settlements/receipts electronically against invoice, against advance received, against credit note, against services or general receipts. It has a built-in workflow process and a full limit-authorization control.
Settlement & Collection Management also has functionality to issue settlements automatically against a payment received electronically through payment gateway or any other online transaction method. The accounting entries are also posted in real-time to the General Ledger.
Settlement & Collection Management Module Functionalities:
- Raise Receipts Electronically
- Raise Receipts/Settlements Against Invoices
- Raise Receipts/Settlements Against Advance Received
- Raise Manual Receipts
- Cancel Settlements
- Settlement Inquiries
- Print Settlements or Send Electronically Via Email
Cash Invoice Management
Cash Invoice Management is the perfect solution for raising cash memo/invoice for any on counter sales including point of sale devices. It has a built-in workflow process and a full discount limit-authorization control.
The system has a responsive interface enabling the use on type of computer device including tablet computers or mobile phones. It allows to prepare cash invoices against orders received or quotations sent. The accounting entries are also posted in real-time to the General Ledger.
Cash Invoice Management Functionalities:
- Raise Cash Memo/Cash Invoice Electronically
- Raise Invoice Against Order/Quotations
- Add Cash Invoices Manually
- Schedule Delivery
- Inventory Inquiries
- Cash Invoice Inquiries
- Print Cash Invoices or Send Electronically Via Email
Customer Portal provides the most user-friendly platform to the customers for online purchasing, customer services or online payments against services or purchases.
Customer Portal has a responsive interface enabling the use on type of computer device including tablet computers or mobile phones. The backend is controlled by the powerful Optimum ERP and Content Management System provided full communication with the client.
Customer Portal Module Functionalities:
- Customer Registration
- Customer Services
- Online e-Shop
- Track Deliveries
- Customer Communication
- Electronic Alerts
Dashboards, Inquiries & Reports
Dashboards, Inquiries & Reports are integral part of all Optimum Modules providing detailed analysis and statistics of any organization. The system is available at user level or at management level based on the access rights and privileges. Access Rights can also be granted at department level to view information for particular departments.
The system in Time Attendance module has a variety of functions including Access Control, Roster Management, Manpower Planning and Attendance. In self-services users can view their dashboards providing information like their attendance, decisions taken, roster for the period and actual swipes.
Dashboards, Inquiries & Reports Functionalities:
- Attendance Status by Shift
- Employee Roster
- Department Roster by Shift
- Attendance Trends
- Decisions Taken Trends
- Time Gain/Lost Trends
- Bahrain +973 17 297 227
- Oman +968 26 855 546
- Qatar +974 4462 1849
- Saudia Arabia +966 56 808 2779